4 Αυγούστου 2008

Moleskine in greece


Moleskine...The legendary notebook...Isn't much to say about the history of this little black book. The notebook of choice for so many important persons. Everybody who writes in Moleskines says that the notebook has a mind of its own. Wants from you to write more...Ok i stop here.
In my case i use moleskines every day for writting down ideas, projects, keeping journal and whatever comes to mind! I belive that it is realy important to write down your ideas when they are fresh, preventing from lose.
I also like the acid free paper. This means in ather words that whatever you will write will last forever. Amazing.
I have develop a habbit to keep a moleskine always near me, when i read a book or a magazine, when i listen to music or when just staring the sky and the stars. I have thoughts that i like to keep and not to forget
My collection now has :
a small rulled reporters
a small plain notebook
a small squered notebook
2008 small diary
Two large rulled notebooks
a lot of cahiers

I used every different notebook for different reasons and projects. My two favorites are the diary and the large rulled. I have them always with me. As you see above molies with a cup of tea. My favorite.
But for the hot summer of Greece a glass of frozen Frappe can also make my day...
What i use to write to moleskines?
That's easy. My pen is always the same. Uni Pin Pigment ink 003 and 001. It's the BEST pen whe you are writing in both sides of the page. It doesn't run through like Parkers or Pilots does and the best thing is that they don't let traces on the paper. They don't ruin the page.
My day always starts with a visit at www.moleskinerie.com.
It's a great web page and i can find beautiful pictures and interesting articles for my favorite moleskines.
If you search the web. you'll find a lot of hacks for molies. I'll tell more in the future...Promise.
The most interesting thing right now is that the new city moleskine Athina!! A must have...
That's all for now. I leave you with some photos. Cheers.

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts with Thumbnails